Biz Dome

Friday, January 06, 2006

Lousy Call Centre

I had wanted to change my credit card billing address and the easiest way would be to do it online since I am net savvy :) Now, I had to register online and it ask for my PIN number. Obviously, I don't have it and I call the call centre. I do this around 11.30pm and I had to wait for at least 5 minutes before my call is picked up. This girl on the phone gives me instructions to create a PIN number. OK. I thanked the girl, put down the phone and I log on. Everythings goes well until it asked for a security PIN. I check and this PIN is only given if I go to its branch personally. What is this man?? Rubbish!! The girl should have tell me on the phone about this. Waste of time.

I call them again and this time I waited at least 5 min and still no one picks up the phone. I had tried a few times and again no one picks up. I give up. I go to bed

Next day, I call them and still have to call a few times before my call is pickup. This time I tell them directly to change my billing address. I think I wasted a total of 1 hours just to change a billing address. Seriously, their call centre sucks big time. HSBC, better improved your call centre else I will cancel my credit card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home