Biz Dome

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Job Interview

Went down to Singapore for a job interview. Took a night train from KL Sentral on Thursday night. Bought a return tickets so that I could pay in Ringgit when boarding from Tanjong Pagar Station in Singapore. I had planned to come back on friday night after the interview so that I do not need to stay in Spore but there is no tickets. Probably a lot of Malaysian are back for Mid Autumn festival which falls on Sunday.

Interview went fine. Not sure what my chances are. Anyway, after that, went to Cash Converter to buy a few more CD and went back to Novena as my baggage is put at Jason's room. At night, went to have dinner in Food Junction and went to Orchard to walk around. Eugene will only be back around 11pm and I hang out in the area for a while.

Call a few buddies if they could meet tomorrow. Only able to get Julian. Yeah, Had not met the guy for almost 2 years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home