Biz Dome

Friday, September 02, 2005

Cash Converter

Went to Spore for an exhibition on medical product. It is not as interesting as this shop called Cash Converter which is located in ang mo kio. I do know there is a branch in PJ but I am not sure of its location. Anyway, I went there and saw lots of 'junk'. Yeah practically useless products such as VHS and VCD player are sold there.

However, the used CD there is very cheap. Chinese album is going for $2 each. Bought about 10 of it there and all CDs are in good condition. I am very happy with the purchase. Did not buy any english CD as it is about $5 which is still cheap but I am lazy to carry so much back as it is not light and did not have the time to search as all CD are not sorted according to alphabet.

I be there again the next time in Spore to get more CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home