Biz Dome

Monday, September 12, 2005

Meeting Pei Jir

Meet my old friend, Mr Yeoh Pei Jir today after more than 10 years. Came back to Malaysia for good after spendin almost 10 years in USA. Now I chat less on MSN since he is back in Msia. Last time usually spent talkin cock online till late in the day...

This guy did not change much except a bit thin. Probably on diet. Most of the friend I knew that went oversea usually put on weigh when back especially Arief, who I think, triple his size..

Yeah, not much to do in KL. Went for lunch in Low Yat and then went for bowling in Federal Bowl. Play 3 games and my score gets worse and worse each game. First game I hit 100pts and above and the last 2 games not even 90..Later, went to sungai wang for Pool. RM4 per game. Quite expensive. Played 2 game. Win one game and Pei Jir wins another one.

Spent the rest of the day in Times Square Borders. His friend from Purdue came and picked him up to go to Kajang for satay. Ask me to follow along. No thanks man. Had many satay there before whenever Eugene come cause his wife relatives are there and always eat whenever we are there..So farewell and dunno when we will see each other again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home