Biz Dome

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Meeting Mr Zhao

Meet Julian for lunch around 2.30pm at City Hall. Went to the food court at Raffles city. Later, we went to Ya Kun for drinks and chit chat. Talk lots of stuff like work, business, friends. Yeah, where is Eddie Yuan? Totally lost contact..Damn...If only Internet that popular 15 years ago, I would have his email. One of my closer buddy from primary school day. Probably will spent some time lookin for him durin my next trip to Singapore..

Later, we went National Library to walk and topic switch to girlfriend. Ha..He was supposed to meet his target today but was cancelled. Better luck and work harder my friend. We parted at 5pm cause I need to go back to Eugene place as he will send me to the train station.

Had dinner in Pasir Panjang with his army friend. Eat lots of seafood. Had my fresh off boiling water "see hum" in more than 10 years. Quite nice and later Eugene send me to train station and back to KL again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home