Biz Dome

Saturday, August 06, 2005

PC Fair

Went to PC fair today at KLCC. Thinkin to buy a DVD RW so that I can burn all my mpeg files from my HDD to DVD. My HDD is about 60GB and almost full. Some files could not be burn to CD as it is too big and I also want to reduce my collection of CDs.

Reach there at 1.30pm to meet Sook Yee and her family. What a crowd. The place is a nightmare. Way too many people. So difficult to walk around with the crowd. We went to Burger King at Avenue K to have lunch. There is no way you can get a seat if had it at KLCC.

Bought Imation DVD RW at Rm220 and some blank DVD. Not very cheap but still saved about RM10 when compared with Low Yat seller there. Left the crowded place at 4pm and once reach home, install the DVD and starts to burn my stuff..Already 2 DVD is done. More tomorrow.

Today weather is also very poor. Hazy in KL. Terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home