Biz Dome

Friday, July 15, 2005

It rains like mad

Huh! It is raining early in the morning. Thought it would stop in a few minutes but it keeps on raining till 1pm. Force to have my lunch in the cafeteria in my condo or else it will be chinese mixed rice instead of mamak food. I get fed up of eating mamak food.

Quickly took a bus to KLCC and managed to reach there at 2pm. Again, it start to rains and this time very heavily. Stay there till 4pm when rains stopped and later walk to my office in Jln BB. Reach there at 4.30pm and later, it rains again when I want to go home at 5.30pm. Luckily my housemate is there and give me a ride home but we are stuck in the traffic jam for 1 hour in Jln Sultan Ismail.

Reach home at 7.30pm and it is still raining. Go to hawker centre to have dinner and it is still raining when finished eating. WTF. Reach home at 9 pm and it is still raining.

Finally it stopped at 10pm. What a gloomy day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home