Biz Dome

Monday, July 11, 2005

I met Eason Chan

For the past 1 week, I was in my office in bukit Bintang. Yeah! My office is in KL Golden Triangle. Very high class ah!! hahaha. Actually, I only rent virtual office but I used the business lounge to surf net and do newspaper reading. They even had tea time at 3pm. Rm100 per month is worth the rental.

Last saturday, I went to Times Square after lunch and plan to visit Borders. In the concourse area, 988 FM DJ was talking about launching of a music award. So I just stand there and see since I got nothing to do. Later, HK singer, Eason Chan appears and play some games with 3 contestant. He even sing a verse from his new album. Pretty good stuff. I think I am going to get the album. Of course, pirated copy for me cause the they are selling the original for Rm47 while I can get 3 for RM10. Sorry Eason. Better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home