Biz Dome

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hot walk and chant

Early this morning, it rains very heavily. I was awake by the heavy downpour. I think it is 7am. Heck, I continue to sleep since no need to wake up for work :) Besides, it is also very cool. This cannot be said in the afternoon. It is bloody hot and sunny. Sweat like hell in the open. Was in downtown to collect cheque and walk to Public bank in Jalan Ampang from Concorde Hotel. It is so bloody 15 min hot walk.

At night, went to James's house for his mother wake who passed away yesterday. Since my house is less than 15 min walk to his house, I had to go. Can't give excuse since so near. If not, I would say no transport. Typical excuse for Malaysian.

Pretty noisy as there are a lot of chanting of religious scriptures by some of the people there. Of course, I was not part of it. I sit there, eat groundnuts and 'pau'. After filling my stomach and 2 hours there, I go home and write this blog since Mr PeiJir said it is not updated.

1 Comments:

  • I didn't say that.

    PJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home