Biz Dome

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tremors

At 12.20am, I was surfing the net when suddenly I felt that my head is spinning. I thought I am going to faint or drunk cause I just finished watching Drunken Master 2 on TV3. I walk to the balcony and those Indian on top floor said the building is shaking. So as normal, I walk down by stair to the ground since everyone is doing it the same. The tremor occur a few times.

Downstair, listen to gossip and most of the resident felt it too and some are even bringing luggage preparing to leave the condo. What the heck. Lots of cars drive out to the open.

Later in the mamak stall, CNN reported earthquake at Sumatra. After 1 hour, I went back to house. Don't care if it is going crumble. Most of the resident are still downstair. No need to worry too much lar. The tremor is over.

This is the 2nd time I experince tremor. Last time is in Jakarta few years ago. Was at 13th floor having dim sum somemore.

1 Comments:

  • Well,you are next to my blog :)
    By the way,I did feel the tremor too.Wasn't feeling yesterday night,laying on the bed,half asleep,but still awake.Suddenly felt tremor in a way.The time,I was thinking it might be I was too sick,kind of illusion.I read the morning News,got to know there was an earthquake,and it reminded me yesterday the tremor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home