Biz Dome

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Housewarming

My uncle new house in Kepong is having housewarming and I was invited. I am not planning to go since I am not driving and taking bus public there is a hassle but he sent 3 SMS to remind me..No choice ler.

Now he is staying at Taman Bukit Maluri. I don't know how to go there by bus. I check on Internet for street directory and map. All they gives is a bus stop sign but did not say what bus number. So what I did is to take bus to Desa Kompleks. I stopped there and according to the map, about 1.2KM to the place. So I walked and I managed reach there after 1 hours due to numerous wrong route taken. Sweat like hell from walking and panicking.

Weather is so hot today and so I drink more than I eat. Free flow of food and drinks..Just eat it. Meet some of my cousins and chat till late..Take free rides back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home