Biz Dome

Friday, March 18, 2005

Dumpling

I watch this disturbing movie on vcd called Dumplings from HK. In a nutshell, the story is about eating foetus cooked in dumplings so that the person will look young forever. Interestingly, Miriam Yeung choose this role and the bitchy Bai Ling is the chef.

Long time ago, I received an email with picture attachment that use foetus to cook herbl soup. Of course, this stuff can be found in China. I am wondering which sicko can think of such cruel meal. The person who eat it is even worse. Cannibalism. Some people will do anything in the name of beauty.

Abortion is one of the cruel way to end a life. Many years ago when I am still in St Andrews, we were shown a tape on abortion. Until today, it still disturbs me when think of it. I had known married couple who are trying very hard to get a baby and yet there are people choose to abort it..Better let the baby the born and give up for adoption. Our government already calling for more baby to be born and even give money for chinese couple..hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home