Biz Dome

Monday, April 11, 2005

Fix PC

Come back to KL today after a week in Ipoh. Took a 10.30am bus and reach KL at 2pm. Very sunny day. Went straight to Amcorp Mall to fix Hoi Foo Heng PC. Dun really know what the hell is wrong with the PC and finally, it hangs. When reboot, the Gravograph program that they used is not working. Good!! Sent to factory for repair. Save my time and effort to troubleshoot.

Night time spent time checking my email and replies. 1 week no check mail and got about 20 email. Yeah some are junks but I still read those sent from friends. Also do scanning of my Income tax form. Yeah, you need a copy of it and keep all supporting documents such as EA form, Insurance Bill for 7 years for audit. This year I need not pay tax. This is what you can expect when I am not working for almost a year now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home