Biz Dome

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Heavy Rain

Today is federal day, which means holiday in KL. I got appointment with Bob to discuss business and was to meet him after his work. He is working to replace for CNY compulsory leave. Like it or not, you have to take leave on CNY if you are working for chinaman company. Luckily, I am no longer part of it.

Anyway, I took a bus and it began to rain heavily. Ya, I got umbrella but no use. The rain goes into my shoe and my bag is wet. When time to meet Bob, the rain stopped. At night, I went to his house and have dinner nearby with his family.

When came home, my feet looks like jelly and stinks. Proceed to wash socks and clothes. I did not have washing machine in my house and so you know how sucks it is to wash with hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home