Biz Dome

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Blackout

Most area of KL was blackout for few hours today due to power tripping in TNB power generator.. Huh? What shit is that? TNB sucks. Probably they are going to blame something else instead of themselves. Was in Sunway for TechEd. Event is cancel because of it. Later took feeder bus to LRT station but the train is not moving. So I called my uncle to fetch me and he took me to kepong and later have dinner together. What a day. Luckily, electricity came back by 6.30pm.

These few days been busy playing Fifa 05. Total waste of time but I can't help it. Play career mode and managed Wycombe. Remember this team? Went to semi-finals of FA cup few years back and beaten by Liverpool.

Oh yeah. I went to see Aviator on Wednesday. Good stuff from Leonardo. Better than Gangs of New York. For people who likes aeroplane and share a passion on never gives up a dream. Worth your money for 2 hours plus movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home