Biz Dome

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lousy weather

I am not doing much today. Wakes up at 10am. Surf the net and later went down for lunch at mamak stall. Came up at 12.15pm and watch HK flick named "Enter the Phoenix". This film in in my hard disk for few months already. Watch it to clear out some spaces for other stuff. Still got 5 movies to go. I don't have much motivation to watch HK movies cause usually it sucks.

I had finished download Ranma OAV from Kazaa today. I don't planned to see it soon and so will leave it on the HDD. Plan to get a DVD burner to burn it. My room had too much CDs and I don't know where to place it as space is running out on the CD folders. Hates spending money on unneccessary things.

Today weather is pretty bad. KLCC is covered with smoke today. It is really blurred from my windows. Hope the bad weather won't come back. Plan to cancel my jogging but in the end I decided not to. Need to exercise a bit lar. With CNY coming up, no time for exercise.

Posted by Hello
KLCC at 4pm




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home